❤️ The Girl Who Never Looked Up

 ❤️ The Girl Who Never Looked Up



Every Friday evening, Noah stopped by the same bookstore before heading home.

Not because he loved books.

Because there was a girl who always sat in the corner reading.

She never looked up.

For six weeks, Noah walked past her without saying a word.

One Friday, he gathered the courage to leave a small note inside the book she was reading.

"I don't know your name, but I hope someone makes you smile today."

The next week, the note was gone.

Instead, another note waited for him on the same shelf.

"You just did. Thank you."

After that, they started leaving notes for each other every Friday.

No phone numbers.

No social media.

Just handwritten messages hidden between books.

Three months later, Noah finally asked,

"Coffee this Saturday?"

She smiled for the first time.

*"I was wondering how long it would take you." ☕❤️

Reed more ....

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post